Monday, December 1, 2008

Twisted - to be continued

*~TWISTED~*

Chapter 1 --First Day--

Before I knew it, I was rushing down the halls; my heart was beating so fast, I could imagine it breaking through my skin. I caught my breath for a while as I glanced at the wall clock which was hanging helplessly above the cafeteria door.

Holy Sheep! I'm late!

I ran once again, as the school bell rang. Some students rushed down the halls ( like I did), but some just kept their cool, leaning on the wall - but those were the ones who loved how they were noticed as they barge in the room.

I shook my head and swept those thoughts out of my mind. I headed to my first class - French class.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

One hour passed real fast.

I was once again walking down the hall, looking at the floor disinterestedly - when all of a sudden, someone shoved me from behind, to the side, smashing me to he lockers. I gasped as soon as I had hit the lockers.

Who the heck did that? I wondered.

I got my answer.

Eric - that blond haired, fair skinned guy who randomly pushes any person out of his way. His hair had this "spiked" style, which his gel strongly held in place.

I stroked my arm which had hit the lockers first. Luckily, I wasn't facing the lockers when he shoved me, or my nose would probably break.

A few students glanced, some gasped as the loud thug echoed through the halls.

I just stared at the floor, not realizing that I have already been sitting on it for about ten minutes already - until a third grader began poking on my shoulder.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you, but I need to get my books in the locker." He stared at me with his big brown eyes. He looked so innocent and adorable.

I smiled at him.

He tilted his head and gave me a big grin, showing off some missing teeth.

I picked up the stuff that fell from my bag, and moved aside.

He thanked me, grinned once again, and skipped down the hall.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ano yan? @-) :D