Wednesday, August 20, 2008

She has EVERYTHING I should live without... :(

my head hurts..and I'm still mad. [But] I won't tell who.

PE:
We went to the library for our quiz, then after which, we went back to the PE room, and we played "duck duck goose" :D :D I forgot the tagalog word for it. haha.. oh well :>

Math:
We had a quiz and I failed. nuff said :((

Filipino:
:O lol.. We had 2 quizzes and checked the tayutay thing ( mine wasn't checked because I lost it :] )

CL:
LOL. We "drew" the timeline of the history of the church o_o
and..and.. we had to write our information thing and parish blah blah on a 1/4 sheet of paper :D (stalker)

SO....... umm.yeah..right.
While we were having our CL period, grade school classes were suspended.. then after we ate lunch, Ms. Aring announced that our classes our suspended :| :| :| okay. whatever. blah.

Ay! Naalala ko si Sam..hollaback boy =))
"uh huh holy sh!t
it's about time you get off my d!ick"
---shhh--- naka-censor naman ah

I cleaned the classroom, and went straight to the podium with Sam & Ava :) then we practiced for like 30 mins. ( wala nga akong ginagawa eh. worker lang .WTH) then my bus left me.
oh yeah..i remember.. sabi ni Ms. Aring sa akin, " aww.. aalis ka na, mababawasan na ang matino sa school" tapos yung reaction ko. :| :| sa isip-isip ko... MATINO? =)) =)) LOL.HA. >:)

Pero nung nakita ko yung mga busmates kong highschool na naghihintay din, hindi na ako kinabahaan :))

ANG TAGAL NG BUS!!

No comments: