Thursday, August 21, 2008

Thursday

Today is thursday, I used my phone as an alarm clock
Alarm: Our Song - Taylor Swift :D

Okay..so after getting ready and all, the school bus came and when I was about to get in the bus, my shoe fell off. [And] the people in the bus saw what happened. Kinda embarrassing D:

Okay. so.. our first subject was filipino. [And] guess what? guess what? guess what?!! I passed the quiz! lol for first time (in my II- Filipino, that is) ha-ha

Ms. Osila- Anong nangyari diyan??
Pauline- *tawa*
Me & Sam bam :)) : SI PAULA!! *points to paula*
Paula: *hides self*

lolol. :D

okay..so

HEALTH:
PRE-MARITAL MARRIAGE @-) lolwut?

haha.. so yeah. we talked about population and yeah...
haha.. xD lol :))
WHAT IF I GET MARRIED EARLY!? WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME? xD =)) ---> ok labo

lol..Christine Chung -> parang Chris Chiu (spl?)
tama ba? whatever. who cares. go kill yourself =))

I'm so hyper (as usual) ...
It's so hot, I want to run around naked!! lol =)) @-)

I'm currently printing "The Contract" ( in fan fic)

lol.yay. It's my last day in school tomorrow! let's celebrate! yay man! =)) okay. I AM SO HYPER *runs around and laughs weirdly*

zoh-ehm-gee-its-me :D

lara...zee pocky fairy (pokey) xD la lang.okay.whatever


BYE!!












lol..kidding. D:
oh yeah.. umm..
after health, we had our recess and..and.. lol i forgot what we did. oh well .. like you'd care. *cries*

god I'm bored. and I'm too lazy to type..so yeah..maybe later or tomorrow, or the next day or the next day ... xD

No comments: